Work hard and cheerfully at everything you do, as though working for the lord and not man (Colissians 3:23) "Don't give up 5 minutes before a miracle happens"

Monday, June 27, 2011

With a restful and prayerful mind, "Trust God"

God wants us to rely on him and he is very pleased when we focus on his presence in everything that we do and "Trust Him".

"Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning for I am trusting you.  Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer" - Psalm 143:8

David was struggling with depression at this time and losing hope fast. He then turned to God and put all of his faith and trust that God would lead him out of this position he was in.

From the beginning God has promised us his protection and guidance.  He has always said he would be with us no matter what circumstances we are in and he will "Bring us Home".

"What more, I will be with you, and I will protect you wherever you go.  I will someday bring you back to this land. I will be with you constantly until I have finished giving you everything I have promised" - Genesis 28:15

No comments:

Post a Comment